Here are the first announced
- Brendan McDonald, Producer of the succesful «WTF Podcast», USA, that once started small and now famous for having many celebrity guest, including President Obama
- Cajsa Lindberg, Controller SR P3, Swedish Radio, rolling out a many succesful podcast series, especially for a youth audience
- Leslie Merklinger, Senior Director of Audio Innovation, CBC, Canada, buildning on crime successes like «Someone knows Something»
- Erik Diehn, CEO of Midroll/Earwolf/Stitcher, one of the leading American podcast companies, creating and promoting podcasts and matching them with advertisers, making it a business
- Helen Zaltzman, UK, Broadcaster and Producer of the multi-award winning podcast «Answer me This!» and «The Allusionist» for the Radiotopia network
- Nicholas Quah, founder of Hot Pod, a specialized weekly newsletter about podcasts that is syndicated on Nieman Lab, USA • Rune Born Schwarz, Chief Digital Officer, Bauer Media, Denmark, taking podcast to the mainstream audience and media buyers
More speakers to be announced shortly! Check the RDE Newsletter and the RDE website.
The RDE Podcast Day is a not-to-be-missed event for anyone working at a public service or a commercial radio station in management or production, for independent podcast producers, for platform and technical providers, vendors, media buyers, research and metrics professionals etc.
The Podcast Day will be a mix of presentations and panel discussions from 9.00 until 16.30 on Thursday 15th of June. As an additional option, RDE will offer follow-up in depth workshop(s) in the morning of Friday 16th June. Details about the workshop(s) will follow.
The venue of the RDE Podcast Day is a landmark of contemporary Danish architecture, Copenhagen’s Royal Library – The Black Diamond, Soren Kirkegaards Plads 1, in central Copenhagen.
Make sure you make use of the Early Bird rate until 5 May! Registration on: www.radiodayseurope.com