The goal of this workshop is to work with the participants on their understanding of Social Media, and then give them the practical knowledge to apply this in their everyday work.
This workshop is a combination of theory, best practices and hands-on work for the participants – always with one goal in mind: to make your brand stand out on any Social Media platform.
The theory contains platform agnostic, as this understanding can be applied to Facebook, Instagram, and other future platforms. Every workshop is therefore updated with the latest know how!
This workshop is suitable for both: new people, who are just starting to work on the radio and are hired as part of the digital team and experienced radio people, who want to broaden their expertise!
Main topics of the workshop:
- Who are we talking to?
- Definition of and building up of understanding
The Social Media strategy
The content plan
- What does it mean / why it matters
- Analysis of the current content plan of the station / brand
How to measure things
- Understanding the analytics of different platforms
- Different platforms / different formats
- Best practices